Sat, 07 Nov|
Backwell Parish Hall
Sat 7th Nov - Backwell Parish Hall - 9.30am
A stay and play with a difference. Please click on the 'Book Now' option for further details and to book tickets.
Time & Location
07 Nov 2020, 09:30 – 10:40
Backwell Parish Hall, Station Rd, Backwell, Bristol BS48 3QW, UK
About the Event
We are delighted to be able to welcome you back to our Dinky Drivethrough events. We have made amendments to this service so that we are able to comply with current government guidelines and ensure Covid-secure procedures are in place.
Tickets are restricted to a maximum of 14 children and one accompanying parent/carer. We do have a limited number of younger sibling or additional adult tickets in the event that this is necessary. If you have a sibling who is between 1 and 2 years old, then we would recommend buying a child ticket. Some parts of the equipment are suitable for age 1+ and with a smaller number playing, then this would be appropriate. Please do contact us if you are unsure and we can advise accordingly. Children attending under the age of 1 years old will need to be in a sling/carrier for safety purposes.
Our ticket options include:
1 child + 1 adult ticket - £7.50 (combined ticket)
1 additional adult - £3.50
1 sibling (age 1 and under) - £1.00
We require a ticket for every person who will be on site. We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone not adhering to this and the covid secure measures that are outlined below. This will ensure a safe enviornment for all attendees.
Our new procedures are outlined below:
- Dinky Drivers set up of vintage pedal cars, ride-ons, petrol pump, play tent, photo backdrop and road related accessories.
- Full supervision by a member of staff and full risk assessment and Covid-Secure measures in place.
- Limited numbers of children playing (a max of 14 at each session)
- A maximum of 30 people on site to comply with current guidelines.
- Only one parent/carer in attendance with each paying child ticket.
- Option to buy separate adult and sibling tickets if required (numbers are limited due to the numbers on site restriction).
- Cafe facility available for on the day purchase of drinks and snacks throughout the event. Card payments only.
- Single use (compostable) table wear at the cafe.
- Every adult attending to wear a face covering indoors to comply with government guidelines (unless eating or drinking).
- A one way system for entering and exiting the session.
- Full cleaning and disinfecting surfaces before and after each session. This includes facilities within the venue e.g toilets.
- Regular cleaning during the session of playing equipment and regular touch points.
Please note that there is limited parking on site. On street parking is available in the vicinity.
Child Age 2-6 (+ 1 adult)
Please purchase a ticket for every playing child. We allow one adult to attend as part of this ticket. If you would like an additional adult to attend, then a separate ticket for this needs to be booked. Tickets are limited to ensure the correct numbers attending.£7.50
We have a small number of additional adult tickets available should you need to bring an extra adult with you. We do not normally charge for this but need to currently as numbers overall are limited on site.£3.50
Sibling Ticket (age 0-1)
We have a limited number of sibling tickets. If a child attending is over the age of 1 and wanting to play then a full ticket will need to be purchased instead. Where possible, please carry younger siblings in a sling/carrier for safety purposes.£1.00