Olveston - 13:00pm
Time & Location
About the Event
We are delighted to be able to welcome you back to our Dinky Drivethrough events. We have made amendments to this service so that we are able to comply with current government guidelines and ensure Covid-secure procedures are in place. We now ask that only one adult accompanies each child attending. We have a limited number of additional adult tickets available. We have a limited number of under 1 year old (non walker) sibling tickets available. Children attending under the age of 1 years old will need to be in a sling/carrier for safety purposes. If you have a sibling who is between 1 and 2 years old, then we would recommend buying a child ticket. Some parts of the equipment are suitable for age 1+ and with a smaller number playing, then this would be appropriate. Please do contact us if you are unsure and we can advise accordingly.
Our ticket options include:
- 1 child + 1 adult ticket - £7.50 (combined ticket)
- 1 sibling (age 1 and under) - Free
- 1 additional adult ticket - £3.00
We require details of all attendees who will be on site. We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone not adhering to this and the covid secure measures that are outlined below. This will ensure a safe enviornment for all attendees.
Our new procedures are outlined below:
- Dinky Drivers set up of vintage pedal cars, ride-ons, petrol pump, play tent, photo backdrop and road related accessories.
- Full supervision by a member of staff and full risk assessment and Covid-Secure measures in place.
- Limited numbers of children playing.
- A restricted number of adults (and over 5s) on site to comply with current guidelines.
- Only one parent/carer in attendance with each paying child ticket.
- Option to book separate sibling tickets if required (numbers are limited due to the numbers on site restriction).
- Option to buy an additional adult ticket for anyone wanting an extra adult in their party.
- Cafe facility available for on the day purchase of drinks and snacks throughout the event. Card payments only.
- Single use (compostable) table wear at the cafe.
- Every adult attending to wear a face covering indoors to comply with government guidelines (unless eating or drinking).
- A one way system for entering and exiting the session.
- Plenty of car parking to allow social distancing from the outset.
- Full cleaning and disinfecting surfaces before and after each session. This includes facilities within the venue e.g toilets.
- Regular cleaning during the session of playing equipment and regular touch points.
- Child Age 2-5 (+ 1 adult)£7.50£7.500£0
- Sold OutSibling Ticket (Under 1 Year)£0£00£0
- Sold OutAdditional Adult Ticket£3£30£0